Buying at Auction
Come experience the Fun and Excitement!
There's no doubt that an auction is an exciting event. Crowds of people competing for a unique property, combined with that lively auction chant is an experience you’ll want to be a part of. It's an event you can enjoy and participate in while gaining valuable knowledge. In multi-property auctions the buyer sees many offerings in the same place, at the same time thus creating a broader market knowledge.
- You are in control at an auction.
- As a buyer you determine the purchase price.
- You Set Your Own Price and Establish a Value.
- You decide when to bid and how much to bid and control how high or low you want to go.
- You alone know your goals for wanting to own a particular property.
- You make the decision of what it is worth to you.
Smart investments are made at auction as properties are usually purchased at fair market value through competitive bidding. Buyers know they are competing fairly and on the same terms as all other bidders. Auctions eliminate long negotiation periods and reduce the time needed to purchase property. Purchasing and closing dates are known at the time you bid. It’s quick and efficient and that’s what makes it attractive.
Auctions are very organized and the rules are straightforward. Buyers receive comprehensive information on property via due diligence packages. Auctioneers who are members of the National Auctioneers Association, as we are, are bound by a code of ethics that protects consumers against unfair auction practices.